Monday, October 25, 2010

FIRST, A BIT OF HONESTY

First of all I would like to say that for anyone who should happen to read this blog you should know that this is the very first one I have ever written.  Ever.  It is my hope that I can contribute and somehow, someway find my own Voice for whomever wants to hear it.

That being said, I would also like to add that I am an honest person who will endeavour to only write what I believe is the truth and to shed some light on a bit of the unknown.  The intent of this blog is to be a bit of an investigative journalist and search out answers to questions I have, or anyone else who requires assistance in answering their own.

I have not settled on the first topic of discussion at this juncture, but feel free to add your thoughts or questions and I will add them to the queue and hope to reply in good time.

That's all for now, good night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment